Melissa's Sweet Style: A Holiday Inspiration

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Holiday Inspiration

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
8 days till Christmas!  Nope, I'm not done shopping.  I'm always running around last minute. 

This weekend I attended my office holiday party, and I thought I was going to wear a grey dress, sequins cardi and for a pop of color, I would wear a red shoe.  After I tried the dress on at home, I wasn't feeling it.  Of course it's the day before the party now and I'm outfit less. 

I remembered earlier in the week while visiting some of my favorite blogs, I saw Grace (Hi Grace!  Miss you girl!) from "A Southern Drawl" wearing the perfect holiday outfit.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had an "inspired look" on my hands.  I wasn't going to recreate this look until next week sometime but thankfully, I had all the pieces in my closet and it worked out perfectly for my daytime holiday party.  I didn't do a leopard clutch because I had to carry my camera :(


 
Thanks for the inspiration Grace! 
 
Dress: Jennifer Lopez | Necklace: Shop Prima Donna | Tights: Anne Klein | Leopard Heels: Forever 21 | White Button Up: Ralph Lauren
 
 
Have a great week!  Thanks for visiting!
 
xo xo
Mel
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this green dress!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diaries follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! You recreated the ensemble perfectly, but with your own little twist. It's great because it's dressy and festive, but like you said, it's perfect for a daytime Christmas party. Can't wait to see more posts!
    Cami
    Camellda Lynn Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa