Melissa's Sweet Style: Neutral Play

Monday, August 25, 2014

Neutral Play

 
 
 
 
 
 
Necklace: Wet Seal / Sunnies: Oasap / Dress: Forever 21 / Cuff: Tory Burch / Shoes: Shoe Dazzle / Handbag: {c/o} Galian Handbags
 
My sweet niece Sofia was my little fashion helper while on vaca in Chicago.  We have a special little bond since were birthday twinsies {5/15} and I'm gonna miss my little munchkin like crazy!  See you soon ! Xoxo
 
 
 
 
Bold colors and prints are my favorite for summer, but neutrals can be fab too.  Perfect for those hot summer days, which I might add are ending soon.  Boo!!!!!  But not that soon, I hear it's going to be HOT this week. 
 
This neutral color dress is perfect for any occasion.  You can pair it with heels or flats, with a belt or with a blazer on colder days, with a chunky necklace or how I'm wearing it here which is pretty simple.   
 
 
Hope you all have an easy Monday.
 
xo xo
Mel
 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Melissa, and love the dress!
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous in this dress... Love your sunnies!! :D

    xoxo,
    Joan
    www.drafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa