Melissa's Sweet Style: Floral Kisses

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Floral Kisses

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Sweater: {c/o} Street-chic Floral Sweater 
Sunnies: {c/o} OASAP
 
 

Sweater weather?  Yup!  I may have spoken to soon when I said I didn't want to wear fall pieces on the blog.  The weather in Chicago was beautiful but there was such a cool breeze.  Oh summer.....why do you have to end :(
 
OASAP has the prettiest sweaters for fall.  When I saw this one, I knew it was perfect for a night out in the city.  I loved the pattern and that it was super light weight.  Perfect for these chilly days and nights.   OASAP has become one of my favorite online stores.  Always on trend and unbeatable prices.  I also got my sunnies there for like $2! 
 
Speaking of accessories....how CUTE is this lippy clutch by Galian New YorkTheir handbags have been featured in magazines like Lucky and People Style Watch.  My 2 favorite by the way.  Their bags for this season are filled with styles from the past from fringe to lady-like structured totes.  The fringe bags are perfect for the fall season.   
 
Have a great Tuesday loves!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Head to toe perfection! Your hair is so glam, Meli! Teach me how!

    xoxo,
    Lisa

    www.LisaRosado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head to toe perfection. In love with this entire look Melissa!
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa