Melissa's Sweet Style: Newbies for FALL!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Newbies for FALL!




It's FRIDAY....Woohoo!  It feels like forever since I did a blog post.  2 weeks to be exact!  I missed you all!  It's New York FASHION WEEK!!!!!  So exciting!  My favorite looks so far have to be from BCBG.  The neutral pallet is amazing!  I'm all for color, but I LOVE neutrals.  I'm super excited for the weekend since I'm going to NY on Sunday for some Fashion Week fun!  Since I missed you guys soooo much, I decided to post my latest fall buys! 


Got this top at H&M for $10 bucks!  Love the print!



Another $10 dollar purchase from Mandee! 


Jessica Simpson flats from Macy's!  Can't wait to wear these!


As you can see, I'm pretty obsessed with flowy chiffon tops!  They are so versatile!  You can dress them up or down.  This is also from Macy's.



I've been on the hunt for the perfect camo pant and I found these at Kohl's for less than $15!



Sorry for the quality of these pics, I copied them from several sites!

I hope you all enjoy this post!  I'll be back on Monday to share with you all my fashion week experience from Sunday.  I'll be at the Empire Hotel with a few fellow bloggers!

Have a fun filled weekend dolls!

xo xo
Melissa
  

4 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with pointed toe flats lately! I need to go look for those camo pants at Kohls, they are very cute. Have fun today, how exciting! I want and plan to be in New York next year for fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the hunt for some affordable camo pants! Definitely have to check these out. Hopefully, they're still in stock!

    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa