Melissa's Sweet Style: Get in my Closet!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Get in my Closet!



Hey there sweets! 
Sorry for the lack of outfit posts.  I got a new camera (Canon Rebel T3I) and it's hard to bring to work with me, so I've been trying to blog only on the weekends.  Of course the weekends go by so fast and with the weather getting warmer, I kinda just throw anything on and keep it moving.  Hopefully I'll have a few cute summer inspired outfits coming soon!  Anyway, I thought I would share with you dolls a few new pieces in my closet.  You see how I said few.....yes I'm a shopaholic!  I swear a week doesn't go by without me buying something.  I don't like to pay full price for anything, so most of my goodies are always on sale!  BARGAINISTA!!!!




I saw this at Kohl's and I had to have it!  I love the color and I think it's great for those spring/summer chilly nights.


This was a birthday gift from my friend.  Thanks Letti!


These hot pink jeans are perfect for summer nights!




I had a 50% off coupon at Payless and got these bad boys for $5.99!


I got these via Hautelook for $18! 




That's all folks!  Happy SHOPPING!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks for visiting!

xo xo
Melissa


6 comments:

  1. ooo love this yellow jacket. it's amazing! :D

    xoxo, F&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same moto jacket and its amazing I love it and wear with almost everything.

    Andrea
    Http://onlyonedivadrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new camera girl! Can't wait to see you style these pieces! Love the yellow motto jacket and the mudd coated skinny jeans would look SO HOT on you:)! P.S. Love love love your hairdo below!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa