Melissa's Sweet Style: A Night In Rio

Friday, June 7, 2013

A Night In Rio






15% off with code SAVE15
Thank you Amber for sending me this adorable bracelet!  Check out her Etsy store for more handmade super cute pieces!


True Love bracelet: BCBGeneration
Watch: Anne Klein




Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: C/O MelvinAvenue
Top: H & M
Cardi: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)
Clutch: Target
Pants: BCX (Macy's)
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini


It's FRIDAYYYYY!  Wooohooo!  It's been a long week! 

Last night I went to "A Night In Rio" fashion show hosted by Jersey Fashionistas & Vinhus Restaurant & Lounge.  I went with fellow blogger Erika from Lola Blue, the closet.  She's so gorgeous, and such a sweet girl! 

The fashion show was cute!  Some of the featured designers were:
AiCandy Boutique
134 East
Priscilla Parantes

It was hard for me to take pictures since they were walking pretty fast, but I did get a few good ones. 





Love the cut-outs!




The designer for Ai Candy Boutique in Hillside, NJ





Gorgeous statement necklace!

I love little fashionistas!


I wish I had more pictures!  Definitely visit Erika's blog Lola Blue, the closet. because she might have better pics! 


Have a wonderful weekend dolls!

xo xo
Melissa

7 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love the braided updo. The cut out bathing suit us superb:-) have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit !
    Love the print of that shirt with those pants.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be one of my favorite outfits from you! Love the minty jeans and the top. The sparkly cardi is just the cherry on top. You look beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit. and ADORE your hair...

    xoxo
    yesenia

    www.simplymepurpleroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab,dear! Love everything about this outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled those minty jeans.
    Come by and visit my blog,

    Aicitelt.letty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the braided updo! the outfits fire! again... LOL two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa