Melissa's Sweet Style: Nighttime With Shea Moisture Baby

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Nighttime With Shea Moisture Baby



AJ, my little sunshine!  He's been a pretty good sleeper since the beginning but sometimes it's still a bit challenging getting him to sleep through the night.  It was important to my husband and I that we get him on a nighttime routine, especially if we wanted mommy and daddy time. 

At around 8:15pm, I start by giving him a warm bath using the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Provence Lavender Baby Nighttime Soothing Shampoo & Bath Milk

AJ's skin is very sensitive and he has a little eczema so it's imperative that we keep his skin moisturized.  I'm in love with this bath milk!  It feels super creamy and amazing on his skin.  It's sulfate free with certified organic shea butter and manuka honey. 



After his bath, I give him a nice baby message using the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Provence Lavender Baby Nighttime Soothing Body Lotion

Mommy Tip: Baby messages are a great way to soothe and connect with your baby at bedtime.



I also use the Manuka Honey Provence Baby Chest Rub which I forgot to include in the pictures, sorry.  I just rub a little on his chest and the Provence Lavender Oil and Ylang Ylang provide a relaxing scent to unwind and encourage restful sleep.
 
After his bath and message its a little reading, and plenty of mama cuddles before I put him down for the night.

AJ is 5 months old now and is finally getting the hang of a nighttime routine.  Some nights are better than others.  If your having a hard time, don't give up!  Keep at it.  All babies are different, that we know.  Be patient!  Not only is it important for baby to get a good night sleep but for mommy and daddy too.


Happy mommy = happy baby


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa