Melissa's Sweet Style: Delightful Weekends

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Delightful Weekends



My coffee routine on the weekends always consists of me catching up on the latest fashion trends, watching a little tv, and of course sippin on my coffee.  My morning isnt the same without it.   

With brands and flavors like; cappuccino, hazelnut, Dunkin Donuts, Folgers, & even Bustelo my coffee is anything but boring.  A few cups later and I'm ready to start my day.


My weekend schedule always varies, but the one thing that doesn't change is food shopping on Sundays.  I always end up at my local ShopRite, and I get my shop on for the week.

Guess where my first stop is?  Yup!  The coffee isle.  I can't survive the week without it.

Cream over milk, anyday!  I like to pick a different flavor every time I pick one up.  I've been really loving the Cold Stone Sweet Cream from International Delight.  Its like ice cream coffee.  Yum!!  

When I'm not in the mood for a flavored creamer, I opt for a natural sweetener like Truvia.  

Right now ShopRite is offering a super sweet deal!
Buy 2 participating coffee products and 1 participating creamer and get a free box of Truvia Natural Sweetener (40ct) now thru 3/12, while supplies last.  

Weekends are short and sometimes hectic, but my coffee routine is always easy and sweet! 



“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® , The J.M.Smucker Company, White Wave, and Truvia Natural Sweetener, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CoffeeRoutine http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is nice! Great post! Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back :)

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa