Melissa's Sweet Style: Beanie Chic

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Beanie Chic

 
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
Beanie: Gap / Plaid Top: Target / Beaded Sweatshirt: Kohl's / Necklace: Gifted / Coat: Easy Pickins / Handbag: Mandee / Jeans: Hudson
 
 
 
From beanies to turbans to trappers, fedoras, or even the popular wool wide-brim, this season's hottest hats will keep you cozy in the cold seasons to come.  I have to admit, I have a love/hate relationship with hats.  I love how chic they can make an outfit look but I hate hat hair!  An easy solution is the knitted headband.  They keep you warm and your hair fabulous!  Next week on the blog, I'm talking oversized scarves!  Stay tuned!
 
Have a great day!
 
xo xo
Mel 

4 comments:

  1. such a cute look!
    xo,
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering look!!!! Who would have known flannels could look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I hate hat hair too! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa