Melissa's Sweet Style: NYFW: Reward Style Rooftop Party

Friday, September 12, 2014

NYFW: Reward Style Rooftop Party

 
Happy Friday sweets!  Over the weekend I attended the rewardStyle Rooftop Party at the Empire Hotel.  I attended with fellow blogger Alana from Alana Marie Style.  It was so hot and humid, but we were having too much fun to even worry about that.  We scored a ton of awesome goodies and met and mingled with other fabulous bloggers.  Such a fun afternoon!
 
 I wore a simple Lauren Conrad dress because I knew it was going to be HOT!  I added some pops of color with a bold handbag and statement necklace.
 
After the party we headed to Lincoln Center to take pictures and attend the Academy of Art University show.  It was my first runway show and I loved every minute of it. 
 
 
 
{Photo Credit: Suzy's Closet}
 
Lipstick courtesy of Top Shop
{photo credit: Suzy's Closet}
 
Zinke had fabulous swimsuits! 
{photo credit: Suzy's Closet}
 
 
 
{Photo credit: Suzy Closet
 
So much fun with these blogger babes!  
 
 
 
Necklace: {c/o} Gabby's House of Jewelry / Dress: Lauren Conrad {Kohl's} / Sandals: Zara / Handbag: {c/o} Melie Bianco
 
 
 
 
 
So happy I got to share my first MBFW with these lovely ladies. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa