Melissa's Sweet Style: LUCKYFABB DAY 2 & LULU'S BLOGGER MEETUP

Monday, November 11, 2013

LUCKYFABB DAY 2 & LULU'S BLOGGER MEETUP




Hi there sweets!

  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I should have posted this last week but I've been so busy. 

Day 2 of LuckyFabb was so different from day 1. 

First of all it was at the Condé Nast Building.  Home of Lucky Magazine and Vogue!  Forget trying to even get on their floor, security was tighter than at the White House.  



We had to pick our sessions for day 2.  My first session was "Beauty Scoope" with Covergirl, Pantene, & Secret.  I use and love all of these products, so it was super fun to learn some inside.


   
Selfie with Lissette during our session!

My 2nd session was with the awesome Leandra Medine from The Man Repeller!  I LOVE her blog!

In my eyes no one does men's wear like Leandra.  From slacks, to over sized coats; she brings it!
She was so funny and sweet!

After a morning of sessions, a few of us headed to lunch.  We went to HB Burger and it was yummy!

My burger was delish!

After lunch I had a street style session with Canon.  I was super excited to learn how to work my camera.  It was very informative!


LuckyFabb is just that.....FABB!  After all the sessions we took home the mama of all gift bags! We got them on our way out so I didn't take a pic but lets just say they were 70lbs.  So you can just imagine the insane amount of goodies we got! The downside?  Carrying that damn bag over 10 blocks through NYC!
   
 Oh look....I didn't even notice that you can see my gift bag in this pic.  Yup, it was huge!



Just like on my day 1, the party didn't stop there!  Some of us girls were invited to a private meetup with Lulu's, at STK in Midtown.  We had the opportunity to take a peek at their fall collection.  The other girls decided to change their outfits, I went the easy route.  Traded my flats for knee boots, and added a red lip.   Night time ready!


 
  



 Naty from A love Affair With Fashion

Ashley from Side Smile Style (We were so excited to finally meet!  We started blogging together!)


 Strike a pose! 

Lissette (Raven Fashion), Paulina (Lil Bits Of Pau), Cherina (Cheri Stylez), Naty (A Love Affair With Fashion) & ME!

 Top: Macy's
Skirt: Target
Boots: Anne Klein
Necklace: Charming Charlie

Thank you Stephanie and Lulu's for a wonderful evening and my fab coat!

I hope you enjoyed LuckyFabb through my eyes.  If you're a blogger and are debating whether to attend...just do it!  It was an awesome experience!  Can't wait till next year!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!

xo xo
Melissa

8 comments:

  1. Aw I love it!!! It made me reminisce about my time there!! thanks for letting me know about the Lulu's thing girl, it was so much fun!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Melissa, I hope someday soon I get to be there. You look amazing and love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww looked like a lot of fun!!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your coverage of Lucky Fabb Day 1 and Day 2 and I think you gave us such a great inside look into the event! Also, I love you switched from leopard flats to killer boots for the Lulus's event, it's a nice transition from a day to night look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bummed that I missed it! Looks like you all had a blast! Thank you for giving us an inside peek into Lucky Fabb! I will definitely try to go next year! P.S. Looking beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a blast!

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very pretty!!! I`m in love with your blog and your amazing style!!! Let`s follow each other? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa