Melissa's Sweet Style: Sweetgrams

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweetgrams



Happy Friday! 

Were supposed to have gorgeous weather this weekend in NJ and I'm siked!  Hopefully I can start posting some fun, bright spring outfits!  But for now.......

It's SWEETGRAMS time!  If your not following me on Instagram, YOU SHOULD! LOL!  But for those of you who don't; here are a few fun pics.


This weeks Mani (I LOVE this color)  

Morning fuel

New makeup for Spring!

Lipstick shopping at lunch :)

My lips are spring ready!

Heyyyyyyyy

Free Rita's! #firstdayofspringROCKS!

I had to take this pic of the hubby and I......we got stuck in the car wash!  Too funny!

In LOVE with the burgers at Red Robin

Some cheetah on a rainy day

Orgasmic!


This Margarita trio was soooo yummy!  It's my fav at Chillis!

Lunchy in AC with mi corazon!

Good hair day! Can't wait to lighten my hair in May! #bdaymonth! #woohoo!


Hope you all have a FANTABULOUS weekend!

xo xo
Melissa

17 comments:

  1. I love all you pictures you are just one of the loveliest bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel, awesome pics!! loving that hair on "good hair day" :).
    A burger from Red Robin is my favorite thing as well...I can't afford the calories right now, but ummm..yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to do a tutorial on how to blow dry hair! Seriously! I love the new makeup! And I want a good burger sooo badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures!! You have a beautiful blog!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa!
    I saw you on the Lucky contributors' inner circle; today was my first day! Love the blog and love your style of writing!

    If you get time, stop over and say hello at my blog...

    Whitney
    thedecorchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lip stick colors and the margarita trio is the best!!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics! Loved your blog so much!! We're now following you via GFC and bloglovin :)

    Hope you follow back at
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook
    Win an amazing bag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colorful pics! So positive! Hope you visit me and maybe we can follow each other? Let me know pretty! Kisses

    Daria

    http://voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those leopard print leggings! I'm such a sucker for anything leopard print.

    Oh & btw I got my lipstick lamp at Target. I believe they're still selling it online

    Following you on instagram girly :)

    xox, cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great lip colors for spring. Love the bracelet from Delmy's collection. xo

    www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great post! The hamburger made me hungry! haha thanks for sharing
    www.lessismorebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today in Athens the weather was great, ful of sun!
    Love your lipsticks:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the colour of your nails gorgeous girl!

    XO EVERYTHING-CLASSY-AND-FABULOUS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa