Melissa's Sweet Style: Sweetgrams, Sweeter Buys

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sweetgrams, Sweeter Buys



Happy Friday! 
It's INSTA-TIME! I also have a few Sweet buys!  I haven't done that in a while.  Which is pretty good....well at least that's what my husband would say.  #lol 

Enjoy!


Sweetbuys

I can't wait to wear this!  It looks super chic and I love how the scarf is attached!  Thanks Jlo! ;)


Bucco Austin Wedge Sneaker via Hautelook
Ok.....the jury is still out on these.  I got them on Haute a few days ago and they were only $42!  I know they aren't Isabel Marant.  But who wants to spend that much money on a new trend.  I don't even know if I'm going to like how these look on me.  Stay tuned!


Sweetgrams

Mani of the week
Color Club Custom Collection in "Insta-This."  I got this awesome color in September's Birchbox!

Breakfast on Fridays are always sweet!

I was hoping to find a leprechaun or at least his fortune...no luck!

My pretty business cards<3

Fall Fashion with Emma<3 #enoughsaid #glamour

Red velvet pops from Poo Loves Boo! Thanks Erica!

Having too much fun at the bloggers meet & greet! #howudoin?

My Insta BFF! @itsmisslv

Bloggers meet & greet collage<3

Fall ready!

Just me!

Follow me on Instagram @melissa_sweetstyles

Happy last day of summer!

xo xo
Melissa


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment pretty girl! And for the follow, following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Insta BFF, I'm loving that poncho you're going to look stunning! The sneakers get two thumbs up!!

    Besos
    Lee
    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I could really go for a donut right about now. Cute pictures! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how you style the sneaker wedges! I am dying for a pair!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sort of obsessed with that nail polish color! Love these pics!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics! I'm following and I hope you do the same :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that poncho!! Can't wait to see it on you!

    xoxo
    Amy

    urbanfrill

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa