Melissa's Sweet Style: White Out

Monday, January 20, 2014

White Out








Blazer: Thrifted
Top & Jeans: Old Navy
Handbag: c/o Galian Handbags
Booties: Material Girl (Macy's)



Happy MLK Day!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  

I've said it over and over again, before my blog you couldn't catch me in white after Labor Day.  What was I thinking!  I found the easiest way for me to embrace white in winter was to winterize it!  Adding a chunky knit sweater or a cord blazer like I did just gives it that winter vibe. 

Have a sweet Monday!

xo xo
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you styled the white jeans. Looks totally winter appropriate!

    www.NikGLifeAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crisp white jeans against the oxblood blazer and booties! Perfect layers for a cold winter day! Hope you're staying warm girl! Polar vortex go away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!))like your boots!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa